Sold either separately or as a combined unit, made according to your specific requirements. This feature-rich, multi-frequency detector unit is designed to achieve the highest levels of sensitivity to detect small ferrous and non-ferrous metal contaminants in sanitary and unsanitary environments. The art of metal detection strikes a balance between absolute detection of all metal contaminants and elimination of false signals that slow down production.
1. Self-initializing: every time when the machine is turned on, the auto-initializing function runs to make sure the machine is at its best condition for the detection work.
2. Auto-balancing: after its self-initializing, the auto-balancing function will ensure that there is a good balance for the detection, which makes the sensitivity higher and makes the service time of the machine much longer.
3. Password: there are passwords to protect the machine, system, information, and operation. Passwords for the machine with control panels with keys can be personalized by our engineers. Machines with a touch screen will give different passwords for workers and supervisors and can be changed by the supervisor.
4. Self-learning: the machine will set the proper parameters on its own. Belt can go forward and backward automatically, so people do not need to carry the product for setting the parameter as well.
5. Manual settings: clients can adjust some settings for their own requirements.
6. Log report: the record for the detection. For the machine with touch screen, the records are in more detail and can be exported to an USB device and can be read via Microsoft Excel.
This is a gravity fall machine:
1. Compact design, small occupied space
2. Rapid rejecting mechanism, to reduce the waste of the materials
3. In line with the GMP requirements, easy to install and to clean
4. Circuit design is more stable than traditional analog machine and also a higher sensitivity
5. Special design of the mechanical structure, to effectively avoid the external interference like vibration, noise, product effect, etc.
When applied to an automated line, it will check the weight of the product.
Detecting all metal contaminants in packaged and non- packaged food, including ferrous metal (Fe), non-ferrous metals (Copper, Aluminum, etc.), and stainless steel.
Our TH-200G is a high-speed automatic dispenser with a Nitrogen protection cover used extend the life of the absorbers. It will feed and cut oxygen absorber from a continuous strip wound on a reel or belt. It handles pouches up to 4 inches wide and 0.47-inch-thick at speeds up to 120 cuts per minute. Electronic sensor accurately registers cut position, to ensure highly reliable cut. Configuration is easily set up through a touch panel. It is ideal for narrow, limited space applications.
This is the weight checker IXL-500
IMD II series with the touch screen option
IMD II series with the panel button option
Conveyor type metal detectors